How can we help you?
Want to learn about the Application Process?
Ready to Join our School?
Would you like to meet us and see the school?
Our Admission Process
Thank you for your interest in The Principled Academy. We are dedicated to character education, academic excellence, and partnership of home, school and community. The application process is as follows:
1. Complete the following application HERE
2. Print out the appropriate forms and documents and submit them to our office staff. You can also get a hard copy at the office.
For 1st-8th Grade, please also include:
-Copy of latest report card
-Copy of latest standardized test scores(if applicable)
After you have submitted your application and forms
1. If space is available and the student/school match seems appropriate, the student and parent(s)/guardian(s) are invited to shadow in the classroom for a half a day or more. An informal assessment may be conducted.
2. The Admissions Committee will review the student's file.
3. If the student is accepted, you will be sent an acceptance e-mail with your login to gradelink.com and the steps to complete the enrollment. The forms you need for enrollment will be found in the Attachments section of the online enrollment. These forms and the registration fee are due in the office in full within 2 weeks of acceptance or before the student's first day, whichever comes first, to hold the student's space. All forms must be signed and dated. They may be brought to the office, scanned and emailed in, mailed or faxed(Fax# 510-351-5505)
5. Both the new student and parents are invited to attend a mandatory orientation before the start of the fall trimester.
Tuition and Fees
As a private character education school, tuition and fees do apply to all preschool children and K to 8th grade students. Parents may incur additional fees for field trips, clubs, and any other extra activities. We will be happy to go over the information on tuition, fees and payment options when you visit our school. You may also contact The Principled Academy office by calling (510) 351 6400
Policies and Guidelines